Old 25-04-2007, 08:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default UPDATE How do I fertilize lilies growing on cement?

"Gail Futoran" wrote in message
Leaves kept growing, and now I have a
flower bloom. Apparently this particular
hardy water lily doesn't require soil to
function.

I'm experimenting with one tied to a rock as Derek does. So far only a few
puny leaves. All the others are already blooming or have buds. I suppose
if I want flowers I'll have to pull it up and pot it with a chunk of
fertilizer.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.