Old 25-04-2007, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Where should I plant Mugwort?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:01:59 +0000 (UTC), EvilGoddessFragileWarrior
wrote:

Nice.

I really wanted to say something stronger but decided a nicer approach
might work. Apparently I was wrong. Your constant lecturing is annoying
in the extreme. You are not the 'net police and it is not your
responsibility to constantly tell everyone how much smarter you are than
anyone else.

Give it a rest occasionally.

I have not one idea what you are talking about. The fact is, I do
know a lot. I have been in the field of horticulture for decades. I
am retired now, but have given lectures on the dangers, and advantages
of herbs. All I did was simply say don't use herbs because someone
said an artemesia pillow helps with sleep. That is idiotic, at best.

Also realize how you perceive me is a reflection you project on me.
Worry about your own words and don't worry about mine. Filter me out
if I'm such a douchebag in your eyes.