Old 25-04-2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.religion.kibology,alt.english.usage,rec.arts.books,rec.food.cooking
Stratum Stratum is offline

Default Shredded Paper in Compost Pile

On 2007-04-25, Tonto Goldstein wrote:

"Knitting With Dog Hair: Better A Sweater From A Dog You Know and Love
Than From A Sheep You'll Never Meet" by Kendall Crolius

Dog hair sweaters, when wet, smell like dog. Duh!

What if your dog has no nose?

Then he smells poorly.

"Dumb dawg don't hunt and he smells like shee-utt."

I'm sure I heard this in Texas, but I can't place it
exactly. Might've been my degree advisor, or
one of crew at KVET who were fond of saying things
just beyond the pickup distance from an open mike
while I counted the seconds before an unlisted
phone in the studio rang.

Jim