Old 26-04-2007, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Eric Hunt Eric Hunt is offline

Default Question for the travelers and bush walkers

Diana,

Oh, those people do exist. Eric Christenson is one, Ron Parsons is
another. Peter O'Byrne and Jim Cootes are probably like that - but I've
only communicated with them by email, not in person. It's really
remarkable - I was never able to even remotely stump Eric Christenson in
Peru - no matter what orchid I asked about.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Thanks for the response, Eric. I get it. When you are taking the photos,
many are noids for you until you research them. Makes perfect sense. And, it
does make me feel a tad better! I'd hate to think there exist walking, photo
taking encyclopaedias!