Old 26-04-2007, 02:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default sometimes you just have to vent your spleen......

Rein wrote:
i'm so glad i joined this group... the only reason why i decided to
be a member was to get tips on my revived interest in gardening
(planted veggies and shrubs when i was a kid and had forgotten all
about it when i went to college, graduated and had a job). i'm now
28, and i'm thankful that one day while i was on a trip, a beautiful
lantana caught my attention and flashed back all my passion and
memories on the joy of planting.

little did i know that more than gardening tips, i would get to see
lives of tender, loving and kind-hearted people like you. you are all
so sympathetic, not necessarily on gardening alone, but on the
personal lives of the members of this group. i was particularly
touched by the story of maddie, and the people who sympathized for
her.

i will definitely stay here, and learn more about how to care for
plants... but most importantly how you care for each other.

rein

On Apr 22, 9:51 am, William Rose wrote:
In article ,

Jangchub wrote:

Be glad to be who you are, those people are missing the entirety of
life's offerings.
said with love and sadness,
Veet

"They paved paradise and put up a parking lot
With a pink hotel, a boutique, and a swingin' hot spot
Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot . . ."

(Big Yellow Taxi, Joni Mitchell)

- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

and THIS is why I continue, after over ten years to write and contribute
to "wrecked.gardens" and now, share with UK wrecked gardens! LOL
thanks, any questions about horticulture and the passion of gardening,
fire away!
madgardener, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain (minus a good comfy place to sit and just LOOK, but there are
always other ways!) in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36