Old 26-04-2007, 11:50 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Sticky pots, or should I say bags!

Jangchub expounded:

Every year I swear I am not going to put anything new in.
Every year I put new things in. I surrender.

I have surrendered, also. The one saving grace is that I'm now
(again!) out in other people's gardens, too, getting paid for my
addiction.

I am a plantaholic and my life has become unmanageable.
I believe I can and will be restored to sanity.
I have turned my will over to however my knee feels on the day I want
to garden.
I will take a moral inventory of all the money I've spent and didn't
tell Mark.
I will share it with someone other than Mark.

It's the best addiction one can have, I do believe.

I'm not ready for the rest, but I've done all 12 many times, at
different levels of sobriety, and have stayed sober for 24 years~

And I want to cure!
Carry on.

said with excruciating love of gardening and fellow garden addicts,
Victoria

Absolutely. We haven't discussed sticky pots for quite a while! I
haven't made my pilgrimage to Hillbilly Acres over in Scituate where I
get into the most trouble. It's coming.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts