Old 26-04-2007, 01:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default My day in the garden Or the newest don't try this at home

On 4/25/07 10:43 PM, in article ,
"Jangchub" wrote:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:52:55 -0400, Ann wrote:

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

Ok - I've only tackled much smaller ones. Shall I pass the salt scrub?

Absolutely! I'll share your pain )

Okay, so call me a dumbo, but today I gardened hard, made sure I got
on my knee with all my body weight several times on concrete, and
jiggled my knee around a lot so when I get my MRI tomorrow morning it
will be at its worst. I cannot believe moderate arthritis is causing
this excruciating pain.

My miniscus is torn, and I think now a hunk tore off completely and is
rattling around in there, catching on my joint now and then as I wince
with pain. If this is only arthritis, I have much more respect for
people with rheumatoid...this is only osteo.

Feh.

Ouch! I may now paying (on completion of job only) my 14 year old son for
the heavy work.

Cheryl