Old 26-04-2007, 12:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Aussie environment destruction

"Jonno" wrote in message
FarmI wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message

Im sure womens underwear has its place....but its o so tiny.

You're buying the wrong size and style. Try size 24 Cottontails - aka
"big girls bloomers".

Dems fighting words I aint no big sheila See you behind the shelter shed
if you dare!!!!!

:-)) I was told by a pretty tough construction engineer after I saw off
a contractor that he couldn't deal with that I had balls. Still wanna
take me on?

not to interrupt, but nobody could beat the size of my nan's knickers. if
you looked at her clothesline from an angle, you'd have thought it was the
sydney to hobart yacht race.

as you were!
kylie