Old 26-04-2007, 10:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Borneo: Chelonistele lurida - Brilliant yellow/orange patterns

Nope. Definitely a coelogyne. C. fuscescens, I believe.

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Ray had an unknown Coelogyne that had similar lip markings... Ray, maybe
your coelogyne is actually a Chelonistele of some sort...
K Barrett

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
From Kinabalu

--
Many more shots from Borneo, including Sunday Markets, rainforest images,
and lots of flowers, plants, bugs at my website.

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Attached Thumbnails
Borneo: Chelonistele lurida - Brilliant yellow/orange patterns-coelogyne_fuscescens.jpg