Old 26-04-2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Thank You to those who did the work

We are glad to have you here lurking or participating. Especially,
check in once you are seriously doing plans. Everyone here who has
built a pond remembers the million questions and issues that they had
to address. Sometimes we made good decisions. Other times we did
things that are good lessons about how not to do things! It is fun to
pass both on to others. Please visit often and feel free to jump in.

Jim