Old 26-04-2007, 02:43 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default Missing messages on Google

Jim and I generally read this group via Google. Over the last few
days, the archives are often not available and the count of messages
for the month has bee varying wildly. Today, it has receeded by
several hundred from the 500+ that it ws before the wierdness started.

I thought it might be worth commenting so people know and don't think
others are rude when they don't respond.

Phyllis