Old 26-04-2007, 02:20 PM posted to rec.gardens
kate kate is offline

Default Where should I plant Mugwort?

Jangchub wrote:

I have not one idea what you are talking about. The fact is, I do
know a lot. I have been in the field of horticulture for decades. I
am retired now, but have given lectures on the dangers, and advantages
of herbs. All I did was simply say don't use herbs because someone
said an artemesia pillow helps with sleep. That is idiotic, at best.

I didn't say Mugwort helps with sleep - I said it promotes dreaming. The
caution would be that the dreams are not guaranteed to be pleasant.

Peace,

Kate