Old 26-04-2007, 04:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Off Topic - Nest in Cage

*G* Thanks Peter, I was wondering too, when the chicks fledge, would they
come back & think the toucan
is their Dad? *G*

"P Max" wrote in message
That was good Wendy. I notice the toucan didn't deter the hummers -
scarecrow effect!
Peter

--
)
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Here we have a rattan ornamental cage with an artificial Toucan Bird.

The humming bird nest is inside at the bottom.

Mom picked a well protected area on the patio, with food close by.

Will post a close up of the chicks.
Cheers Wendy

Psss....not really off topic, there is a Vanilla planifolia (sp?) in the
background.