Old 26-04-2007, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default Wild Garlic

"K" wrote in message
[...]
Wow! That's the heck of a list!
http://www.naturenet.net/law/sched8.html
What's the position with things like pennyroyal which are commercially
available and that you may have planted in the first place?

That takes me back. I was thrilled to discover pennyroyal flourishing
unobtrusively, and wondered how on earth, etc. . . Until I remembered, a
year later, that I'd bought some and planted it the year before. It's
good to remember that I've _always_ been demented, and that I haven't
really got any worse of recent years.

--
Mike.