Old 26-04-2007, 08:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Borneo - nasties in the jungle 4

They remind me of a record jacket.... I want to say the first Hot Tuna
album, but googling it online only shows the reverse cover. Ah! Album Art.
Now there's a topic! *G*

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Kathy,

*shudder* Maybe for you! That would send me running screaming from the
room. =)

Thankfully they were perfectly still in real life. Here's another view of
them:

http://tinyurl.com/2fyq6q

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I don't know but they'd make a great screen saver if they moved...
K Barrett