Old 26-04-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Removing objects from bottom of pond

DavidM wrote:
After a storm we lost a potted plant and a couple of bricks into the
deepest part of the pond. I can't think how to get them out. The net
does not work and I cant seem to hook the plant basket with my wire
hooky think. I'm not brave enough to slip on the speedos and go
prodding round in the sludge.
Any ideas to tips?

Brave?? It's a pond, not a trench in the north atlantic. TBH, I don't see
you have much choice. On the other hand, if it's that sludgy, perhaps it's
time for a clean out?
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK