Old 26-04-2007, 10:05 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Thank You to those who did the work

wrote:
Just found out that the new group made it to prime time!
Congratulations, and thank you to all who put forth the effort to
bring it to fruition.

snip

Now that this group is up and running, I can begin again to work on
my pond plan. Good timing too, as I'm down to 1 year, 5 months and 16
days till retirement, which is my estimated start date for
construction. LOL

I made mistakes with my pond which I wouldn't have done if I'd been here.
Lurk, read and learn.
Welcome to RPM
--
ßôyþëtë