Old 27-04-2007, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default What did people do today in the garden?

Okay, so I HAD (shhhh) to stop at Home Depot and I was pretty
good-ish. However, I did see a pot of Bulbine being sold for 14
dollars and came home, dug my clump out and potted up four flats of 4"
pots. That prompted me to shlep out the gear and weed the front beds
which have not been properly weeded in two years.

Somehow, while weeding I noticed the return of the Sambuca mexicana,
aka Mexican elderberry. It's coming up throughout the bed. Three
years ago I pulled it out with a huge chain and truck! It's back.
"F."

As I was weeding, I found a whole bunch of echinacea growing like mad,
and tons upon tons of coreopsis, the common ordinary orange.

Not an interesting post, but now everyone knows why my knee is up and
both a heating pad and one of those freezer thingies are above and
under my knee.