Old 27-04-2007, 02:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Four Main Factors Causing High Cholesterol

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:01:09 -0500, "Manelli Family"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
.. .
Stop eating meat of all kinds, lower dairy intake, increase fiber and
soy and amazing things happen. I haven't eaten any meat of any kind
in years and my cholesterol combined is 145 and I'm 51.

Where do you get your protein from?

Well, I still eat eggs and dairy, but I'm working toward being vegan
which is no animals in anything, no leather, etc...

We need far less protein than we think. I can't quote the grams we
need off hand, but it is MUCH lower than you think. I get it from soy
and other greens. There are so many ways to get protein by eating
only vegetables, but legumes and brown or wild rice also completes a
protein and at that you only need to eat rice and beans about three
times a week to get proper protein. Don't take my word for it, as
with anyone or anything else, I could be incorrect. Always check.