Old 27-04-2007, 04:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
earhtmother earhtmother is offline

Default Removing objects from bottom of pond

On Apr 26, 2:11 pm, DavidM wrote:
After a storm we lost a snip. I'm not brave enough to slip on the speedos and go prodding
round in the sludge.

Can't say I blame you, I want to repot some of my plants and as they
are in the middle of the pond that means walking around in 50 degree
water(on a good day) that is up to my neck. I can't really drain the
pond without flooding the yard which is already waterlogged so I went
to the local scuba shack and asked about renting a dry suit..$50 for
the day, pricey, but the more I think of that water the better it
looks bbbrrrrrr

Elaine