Old 27-04-2007, 01:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Four Main Factors Causing High Cholesterol

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:24:06 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

The only thing which has cholesterol comes from an animal. Whether it
be their fat, muscle, whatever. Stop meat you will be off Lipitor
most likely.

Nope. Vegetarian for 8 years and 2 hours activity daily, slightly
underweight. My cholesterol is 280, but I have a high good
cholesterol score. No drugs.

I wasn't talking to you when I said that. I was talking to someone
who is taking Lipitor. What the alarmist doctors don't tell everyone
is that there are many people who have normally higher levels of
cholesterol and nothing is wrong with them. So, they slap out a pill,
give NO nutritional recommendation and the rich get richer.

In your case, your combined cholesterol indicates you have more good
cholesterol than bad. You are naturally high, combined. Did that
make sense? It's REALLY early for me and I shouldn't go into Usenet
when I haven't finished my coffee!