Old 27-04-2007, 11:06 AM posted to rec.ponds
Cyli Cyli is offline

Default What ISP's & NSP's are still not carrying rec.ponds.moderated?

On 26 Apr 2007 11:59:33 -0700, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

If you ask me, it's the creation of rpm that cleaned rp by a lot.
Without it, nothing would have changed.

The discussion on news.groups strongly suggested that the moderated
group might well clean up the non-moderated group.

Jim

My guess is that it will, but the time might stretch out to a year or
two down the line. And it'll go bad again if the 'normal' 'regular'
users repeat the behaviour of responding to anything by disruptive
posters.
--

r.bc: vixen
Minnow goddess, Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli