Old 27-04-2007, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] tinnews@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default Garden banter

'Mike' wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 27/4/07 08:17, in article
, "Muddymike"
wrote:

Whilst searching the web for something else I came across this
https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/ I did not know our
group
was available in this form.

They take the posts from here - without permission - and use them there.
--
Sacha

Show me the copyright on any of these postings.

Copyright doesn't have to be stated to exist. Just about everything
one writes is automatically copyright and this applies to newsgroup
postings as much as anything else. However because of the public
nature of newsgroups it's accepted that their contents are fairly
freely quotable without infringing the original writer's copyright.

At least this is my understanding.

--
Chris Green