Old 27-04-2007, 02:15 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Removing objects from bottom of pond

draw down the water? borrow a black lab? Ingrid

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:11:06 CST, DavidM
wrote:

After a storm we lost a potted plant and a couple of bricks into the
deepest part of the pond. I can't think how to get them out. The net
does not work and I cant seem to hook the plant basket with my wire
hooky think. I'm not brave enough to slip on the speedos and go prodding
round in the sludge.
Any ideas to tips?