Old 27-04-2007, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Garden banter to introduce a 15GBP/month subscription fee

On 27/4/07 14:28, in article , "Alan"
wrote:

In message ,

Quite, but I suspect that there's little one can do about it except
possibly to join Gardenbanter and make one's case there in the hope
that its readers will move to Usenet proper.

Why bother joining. Those reading garden banter will see these posts
and as a result soon get to know that the site they are using is not the
true source of the information they are reading.

Changing the subject line may also get their attention

Isn't Gardenbanter modified? If they want to cut out posts with such
suggestions in it, I think they probably could.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk