Old 27-04-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default Removing objects from bottom of pond

"DavidM" wrote in message
wrote, On 27/04/2007 14:15:
draw down the water? borrow a black lab? Ingrid

Thanks for all the suggestions. Perhaps when the water clears (and it
warms up a bit more) I might jump in. My main worry, rather than getting
cold and messy, is puncturing the liner. Stepping on a stone and pushing
it through the liner would be a disaster.

If you're in a rural area as we are, you may also have a snapping turtle in
your pond. BE CAREFUL stepping where you cannot see bottom.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.