Old 27-04-2007, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default What did people do today in the garden?

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:33:20 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 4/27/07 6:54 AM, in article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Jangchub expounded:

Not as much as I wanted - I still trying to recover the laundry area from
the minor basement flooding and get all the laundry done (as much as laundry
is ever done).

BUT - my daughter did do some more cleanup for me and my son got to flex his
muscles removing all the storm downed branches.

Cheryl

Is this from the recent nor'easter or whatever they called it? The
big dump of snow, that's what I call it. Tomorrow I plan to try and
finish the front beds and plant some Tithonia aka Mexican sunflower.