Old 28-04-2007, 07:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default White snake

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:02:36 -0400, Bill R
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

I wish I had a place to post some photos. We have tons and
tons of fence lizards, anole lizards, two lined skinks and then
there's the huge mammal who poops huge doots on the roof of the shed.

I forgot to mention this in my other post. You can always post your
photos in one of the newsgroups like news:alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

or news:alt.binaries.pictures.nature

Thanks for that reference. I didn't know about the Nature group.

We would love to see your critters.