Old 28-04-2007, 01:32 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default ASGAP Autumn Plant Sale

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

mind you, i am having a heck of a time working my garden plans out (it's all
about me, you know ;-) & am trying desperately not to make mistakes like
that but i'm just worried :-) i have good aesthetic sense & know if
something is "wrong" or "right", but only after it's there, never before. it
is making me crazy tbh. i'm making a bed extension, with a blue theme, & now
i've done most of it, something's wrong with it but i don't know what, nor
how to fix it, & i can't imagine if it may be better when the rosemary &
lavender are bigger, or not. i have looked in a bazillion books to learn
what looks right & wrong, but, i just don't know about this.

good garden design is harder that we allow.

ITA. But I think if you keep looking at your blue bed, it will eventually
come to you. I'd love to do a garden design course and learn about masses and
voids etc. I know the terms and have a vague idea of what they mean, but I
want to really understand.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue