Old 28-04-2007, 01:38 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default ASGAP Autumn Plant Sale

"0tterbot" wrote in message

mind you, i am having a heck of a time working my garden plans out (

i have good aesthetic sense & know if
something is "wrong" or "right", but only after it's there, never before.
it is making me crazy tbh. i'm making a bed extension, with a blue theme,
& now i've done most of it, something's wrong with it but i don't know
what, nor how to fix it, & i can't imagine if it may be better when the
rosemary & lavender are bigger, or not. i have looked in a bazillion books
to learn what looks right & wrong, but, i just don't know about this.

Have you tried taking a picture of it and looking at the pic? Or even jsut
looking through the viewfinder of a camera? If you can't frame a good pic,
then that may in fact be the whole problem - by that I mean that beds need
some hieght in them and a good pic of something in a magazine will usually
have something with height in it on one side of the pic or about one third
of the way into the pic. Probably easier to do and then look at the results
than for me to try and write about.