Old 28-04-2007, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bluebell[_2_] bluebell[_2_] is offline

Default Biblical Plants

"bluebell" wrote in message

In message , bluebell
writes

Which do you have?

Does it matter what I have? The OP asked if there were any plants which
available in Britain which are Biblical.

I have something called a Rose of Sharron. Rose of Sharron is Bibliucal.

I also have a several forms of it " The Rose of Sharon". One grows upright
and another is prostrate. One has a large flower and the other a small
flower in clusters . It grwos like a weed in my garden. I am always pulling
it out - and its subject to some form of rust ( of course that gives you
another opportunity to tell me the differences between rusts, moulds and
insect infestations.

It doesnt matter. At the end of the day, its a plant and it has a name.
Thats all I need to know.