Old 28-04-2007, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Biblical Plants

bluebell writes

As for the rest. I ventured here once. I will not be doing so again. I was
hurt by the way he said what he said. I am hurt by your condoning that
approach. I dont need that. Once bitten as they say.

I was upset by your aggressive defence to one of our most knowledgeable
and least confrontational posters.

We all of us make mistakes - I've posted complete rubbish along with the
best of them. If I see someone has posted something incorrect, and
someone corrects it, and they say 'Oops - got that wrong', then it
doesn't shake my faith in the rest of what they post. But if someone
reacts by defending themselves to the nth degree, I begin to wonder how
much of the rest of what they post is unreliable.

--
Kay