Old 28-04-2007, 12:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default New species: Elijah nichols-tansonii

Hair, anyway!

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:37:21 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

lol.... At least you still have your insert strikethrough looks, charms,
hair end strikethrough wits

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Everyone else does (pathetic sob!) By he way, for the full text of the
poem see
http://www.imagesaustralia.com/banjopaterson.htm

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:36:37 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Dave I believe that I am nearly as young as your daughters..... So am I
truly allowed to comment on your relative age bracket???? :P

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Oh dear, Kye, your education is sadly lacking. Or else you're not as
old
as me.
(My daughters would say - Is anyone?)

" 'Twas somewhere up the country
In a land of rock and scrub
That they formed an institution
Called the Geebung Polo Club ...."
A.B. Paterson

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:18:33 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Near the train station on Newman Road. Where's the Polo club???

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
om...
Near the Polo Club? ;-)

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:18:49 GMT, "Kye" wrote:

Geebung. On the northside.

Had a zero hour house find.

Kye.

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
news:2bbu23p9q181lpi96la99rt3t6f5o88jni@4ax .com...
Congratulations, Kye, to both Mum and Dad. Whereabouts are you
living
now?

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:24:49 GMT, "Kye"
wrote:

Well not quite a new species but definitely new for me

Introducing my son (after all of the requests for pix)

Kye.

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham