Old 28-04-2007, 07:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M. Travis M. is offline

Default Where are you all?

"Ann" wrote in message
expounded:

It would be useful, where follks are posting, if they indicated their
location & tyupe of climate.

I keep intending to do that in my siganture but haven't quite got
control of my newsreader yet. (Forte Agent - very versatile but a bit
complex in the options dept.)

Here goes another try.

Alexander Miller, Vancouver Island; Zone 7-8ish?
Soggy winters, baked dry summers.
Shallow topsoil, blue clay beneath.
Using mostly raised beds
Alexander Miller,Vancouver Island;
Zone 7-8ish?
Shallow topsoil, blue clay beneath.
Soggy winters, baked dry summers.
Using mostly raised beds

Ah, you're on the old Agent 1.9, so I kinda forget where the
signatures are. On 3.3 it's under Tools/Options/Posting
Messages/Signatures. If you include '-- ' (that's hyphen hyphen
space) at the beginning of your sig most proper newsreaders will
delete your sig when someone wants to reply to you (no one needs
multilined signatures repeated over and over in a thread).

It is called a sig delimiter. Google will bring up more info than you
probably want or need.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington