Old 28-04-2007, 03:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default Biblical Plants

"bluebell" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"bluebell" wrote in message

I am sorry, but its ABSOLUTELY mainstream theology. I did my degree and
Ph.D in theology at Trinity College Cambridge and its very mainstream
interpretation.

Snip
From previous post:
"By the way, I also have qualifications ( like a degree) in botany and in
horticulture to level 4."

So how is it that you missed out on elementary English composition and
spelling?

Oh dear :-((

Aggression rears its ugly head in uk.rec.gardening ONCE again :-((

This time over Fairy Stories. Have a go at Cinderella or Snow White.

:-((

To suggest that this figure was a fairy tale is highly offensive, not just
to those who may believe in Christianity but also to scholars in the
Jewish tradition and to members of the Islamic community.

As for aggression in this forum . I would agree with that comment.

Ask, and it shall be given!