Old 28-04-2007, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Oxymel of Squill Oxymel of Squill is offline

Default Dwarf plums for a small garden.

I just bought a titch as I didn't have much space, to encourage my other
plum as a pollinator. Not a lot of info on the label beyond Prunus Domestica
and the website address www.fruittrends.nl

"Rod" wrote in message
The modern compact rootstocks and newer varieties of plums are outside my
experience, so can anybody help with this from my daughter please.

'could you recommend a fairly compact plum tree to go into our small dry
clay front garden to replace our very sick peach tree dark fruit by
preference'

--
Rod

My real address is rodthegardeneratmyisp