Old 28-04-2007, 06:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Just opening

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:03:07 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

This one was calling me to take it's pic. Cheers Wendy

How are the baby Hummers coming?
We now have cat-entertainment in the Clematis vine across the deck
from the kitchen window. The cats sit and watch the trellis. I
thought they were watching for the finches that flit about and
sometimes sit on the crossbars. On closer inspection I found a mother
Robin had built her nest on the top. The deck has a sun shade that
partially blocks our view. She has no overhead protection - but it is
out of cat reach.
Our old Tom who was an indoor/outdoor cat would have gotten up there,
but the twins are indoors strictly.
SuE