Old 28-04-2007, 10:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default thatching

John H wrote:
I was watching that DIY show, Grow it and Mow it? Good show on lawns. I saw
this guy had some kind of power thatcher, but the camera was showing the
actual thatching process, I heard what I thought was a little gas engine?
Are these available at most rental places? My lawn looks just like the one
in the show that needed thatching...

Yes. It's called a power rake. They are available at any decent sized
rental store. Here is a link to one that is popular in my area. The one
without the bag.
http://www.bluebirdintl.com/node1269... rames%3Dfalse

--
Art