Old 29-04-2007, 07:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu sherwindu is offline

Default What is wrong with my peach trees?

I hope you don't mean 'dormant oil' spray. That would do nothing for Peach
Leaf Curl. You need a proper fungicide like Bordeaux mixture to do the job.

Sherwin D.

Rudy Canoza wrote:

Ook wrote:
Can some kind soul look at these pics and offer their opinion as to what is
wrong with my Peach trees, and what I can do about it? I planted them winter
before last, and last year they grew great. This year they look pretty bad,
and they are barely starting to grow:

http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/...s/DSCF8536.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/...s/DSCF8538.jpg
http://zootal.no-ip.info/stuff/2007/...s/DSCF8536.jpg

Leaf curl.

You can't do anything about it during the growing
season this year. When the trees go dormant, you need
to give them three applications of dormant spray.