Old 29-04-2007, 08:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] walkingwilliam@gmail.com is offline

Default new things for walking sticks

On 29 Apr, 01:51, meemaw wrote:
Hey, last week I was walking down the road using my old battered grey
metal walking stick when i saw this lady with a real cool stick, all
patterned and really neat. I looked for a similar one and found what I
was looking for - its got a handle that is shaped to fit the palm of
my hand and so lessens the strain on my wrist. Hey check it out if you
are interested.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...omical_Right_H...
.

I've bought two of these sticks - both of them broke within a week.
I bought by (very slow) mail order.
I returned the second stick about a month ago - still waiting for a
refund...
Walking William