Old 29-04-2007, 03:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
GarlandGrower GarlandGrower is offline

Default Lasagna Gardening--yummy

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "GarlandGrower" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "GarlandGrower" contains these words:

Has anyone heard of this book or this method??

Thanks Janet and to all for you responses... I will be getting started this
weekend getting at least half if not all of this plot marked off and kill
the grass and weeds and start piling the stuff on... make walkways around
and through the garden...move a bunch of cannas and daylilies to my "old"
vegetable garden which was only 3x10 and making that longer...then I have to
work on growing the grass and killing the weeds in the front half of the
backyard...so I'm sure all will excuse me for not doing a veggie garden this
year as I have way too much to do to get ready for a great garden next year.