Old 29-04-2007, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
John Bachman John Bachman is offline

Default Growing garlic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:09:09 -0500, "Dwayne" wrote:

I would either order the garlic I wanted or buy some from the grocery store.
Break the cloves apart and separate them by size. Use the small ones and
plant the larger.

You cannot tell what climate the grocery store garlics were raised in,
very likely it was China as most garlic comes from there these days.

There are plenty of reputable suppliers of various varieties of garlic
on line. Google garlic and pick whichever one fits your fancy.

John