Old 29-04-2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default Where are you all?

In article ,
John McWilliams wrote:

wrote:
"Google will bring up more info than you probably want or need."

I may be alredy getting that )

Alexander Miller, Vancouver Island; Zone 7-8ish?
Soggy winters, baked dry summers.
Shallow topsoil, blue clay beneath.
Using mostly raised beds

A sig delimiter is really quite necessary. I'd remove the smiley as
well, as it's ambiguous as well as annoying.

--
john mcwilliams
SF East Bay

John, John, John,
stand tall and proud,
and say it out loud

East Bay is Oakland (Is the city's motto really, "Come Back, We weren't
Shooting at You"?) and Beezerkly, cultural and intellectual Mecca's of
the Left Coast, respectively.

You don't want to go identifying yourself with them quiche munchin',
chardonnay guzzlin' beatniks and hippies of San Francisco, who are
always lost in the fog do you? That is fog . . . isn't it?

Just an hour away (three hours during commute),

- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)