Old 29-04-2007, 07:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
raycruzer raycruzer is offline

Default new things for walking sticks

On Apr 29, 12:19 am, wrote:
On 29 Apr, 01:51, meemaw wrote:

Hey, last week I was walking down the road using my old battered grey
metal walking stick when i saw this lady with a real cool stick, all
patterned and really neat. I looked for a similar one and found what I
was looking for - its got a handle that is shaped to fit the palm of
my hand and so lessens the strain on my wrist. Hey check it out if you
are interested.http://www.stonesofscotland.co.uk/ac...omical_Right_H...
.

I've bought two of these sticks - both of them broke within a week.
I bought by (very slow) mail order.
I returned the second stick about a month ago - still waiting for a
refund...
Walking William

An interesting application of the weed twister is it's use as a
walking stick - one that will never break! You can also use it to
pull out weeds! This stick is especially appropriate for hiking or
walking in dirt paths because of the sharp tines. However, you can
also place a golf ball in the coiled tines to traverse into paved
paths, as well.

Can you think of any other tool that serves as a good walking stick?