Old 30-04-2007, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Alex@home.com is offline

Default Asparagus

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 22:27:30 GMT, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:

|Ok I feel REALLY stupid now. I have come to realize that it was
artichoke
|not asparagus seeds. We did have asparagus seeds, I'm just
apparently
|operating at half capacity at best...still have the asparagus
soaking
|though, and will do the same with the artichoke seeds if I can find
them...

Haha, very good - but you didn't have to admit it!

I should warn you that when the asparagus shoots (not the roots which are white
& "sturdy") come up they are almost impossible to see - about as thick as a hair
and quite dark in colour. At least that's how my latest ones look - just one
very flimsy inch-high thing I can barely make out against the background of the
soil. Have to hold something light behind to see them.

Don't know anything about artichokes.
Alexander