Old 29-04-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Climbers

"Chris" wrote...

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to plants/gardening hence any
advice appreciated.

Can any 1 out there in cyberspace recommend an evergreen, fast growing,
hardy climber. Flowers would be nice aswell - if such a plant actually
exists.

You don't say where abouts you are so some may not do well where you
are...what's hardy for me may not be for you.
Antway, a browse in my books shows.....
Jasminum polyanthum and officinale
Clianthus pumiceus (red or white available)
Trachelospermum jasminoides
Berberidopsis corallina
Mutisia decurrens (can be difficult at first)
There is also a Clematis whose name escapes me.
--
Regards
Bob H