Old 30-04-2007, 10:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster Kay Lancaster is offline

Default Growing Grasses

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:37:47 -0700, William Rose wrote:
Yes, wonderful. I as playing with the subject heading. I just want to
know if anyone has the vaguest idea of how to grow these plants and what
requirements they have. Excuse me for being lazy and asking a gardening
question when it is manifestly obvious that I will have to look it up
myself. Your answer is completely correct and totally useless. You don't
work for microsoft, do you.

No. You might, though, as you seem to have problems reading an entire post.
To quote from my original post:

Plantago psyllium in the eastern US tends to grow along railroad
tracks, which
suggest that it's one that needs a lot of sunlight, and well
drained soil.
Doesn't seem to have been collected S of N. Carolina, either.

Flax is another dry, open place plant. Though it's amenable to
warm
conditions it likes full sun.

I doubt either species is going to like the conditions you offer.

Kay