Old 30-04-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default New to gardening? .. Start HERE

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 30/4/07 12:33, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 30 Apr, 08:16, "'Mike'" wrote:

Who's a clever boy then?
This is taking your vendeta against Sacha to new levels.
I think you should leave the group out of your squabling and should
act like an adult.
David Hill.

Vendetta? reads more like stalking the way he follows her around the
group.
I know you are not obliged to like everyone you come across but it is
strange behaviour in my book.

Make that groups. This one, uk.food and twice in the bird watching group.
Stalking is exactly what it is and it's an alarming manifestation of
blind,
obsessive hatred on his part. When things get to this level of malice,
you
genuinely fear for your safety, especially as one peculiar poster, who is
in
sympathy with him, has turned up outside our gate. And now that is
coupled
with an apparently unbalanced determination to wreck this group just for
the
hell of it. His history of this sort of behaviour is alarming, both in
terms of the immense damage he has done to newsgroups and the vendettas he
conducts against apparently randomly targeted victims, one of whom used to
be a member of this group and whom he still likes to taunt occasionally.
I think most posters here have him kill filed so are probably unaware of
the
bizarre behaviour to which I have been subjected, especially as it comes
from someone to whom I do not and will not respond.
And this post of mine Gardenbanter *can* use with my blessing.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

You should take up writing fiction Hubbard. You seem to have a bent for it
:-))

Delighted that you have agreed that Gardenbanter has 'your blessing' to
repeat a posting of yours.

:-))

Kindest regards.

I really recommend that you do contact a publisher and expand on your
fiction. Who knows, you might make a name for yourself. Many old people take
to writing, I wish you luck :-))

Mike

--
For all gardening features and advice,