Old 30-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Desnotre Watson Desnotre Watson is offline
Registered User

Default A Kew Gardens Film

Just wondering whether anyone has seen 'Kew Gardens' by the Ealing Film and Video Club on ITV Local.

I love Kew gardens but rarely get to go, but on watching this ...it took me on a beautifully informative and delightful tour of the Royal Botanic Kew Gardens in Richmond, London. Especially good as i could view it in full screen it almost felt if I was there.

Go see it for yourself,
www.itvlocal.com/London/londonlife
Then go to the borough of Richmond where the video is located

While I was there I also noticed a video on the National Garden Scheme (the opening up of public gardens to raise money for charity) where the team visited a garden in Muswell Hill and did an interview with Charlie Dimmock.
http://www.itvlocal.com/london/whatson/