Old 30-04-2007, 06:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Giovanni Bonaventura Giovanni Bonaventura is offline

Default Coiled flourescents for seedlings

I thought that I would try some of the coiled flourecent bulbs as grow
lights this year. My theory was that they have a broader light
spectrum than incandescents so might work out pretty good.

Boy, am I impressed. My seedlings are healthier looking than ever
before. I may be on to something here and wanted to share
experiences.

Has anyone else tried them?

Giovanni